Thu, Feb 09|
Wildcat Pantry Training
Join SWAP in becoming a Wildcat Pantry Volunteer!!! Training is open to students, faculty, and staff.
Time & Location
Feb 09, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM PST
Ellensburg, E Dean Nicholson Blvd, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
About the Event
Join SWAP in becoming a Wildcat Pantry Volunteer!!!
Training is open to students, faculty, and staff.
If you are able, please bring a donation with you to the training. If you aren't sure what to bring, we have listed some of the most popular requests below:
- Gluten free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan food options
- Cultural foods and ingredients
- Other foods: breakfast items, snacks, pasta, pasta sauce, rice, seasoning packets, ravioli, soup
- Hygiene items- oral care, body wash, haircare, menstrual products
- Household- laundry detergent pods, hand soap
RSVP to let us know you are coming, so we can let the wildcat pantry training facilitators know how many people to expect!