Time & Location
Oct 23, 2021, 11:00 AM PDT
Ellensburg, 6181 Wilson Creek Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926, USA
About the Event
Admission Cost: $9 (SWAP Will cover the admission cost for the first 10 RSVPs)
Join us for a great day out at the farm and help us have some fun while supporting the local community. Come enjoy all of the Fall classics including a hayride, Gourdy's corn maze, Talladega trikes, pumpkin patch pool, and more!
1. How do I get to the farm? For this event, you will have to arrange your own transportation out to the farm. The farm is located at 6181 Wilson Creek Rd, Ellensburg, WA and you can find directions here. All parking is free.
2. How do I know if I am one of the first 10 RSVPs that get their admission ticket covered? If you are one of the first 10 RSVPs, we will send you an email confirming that your admission is covered. If you do not receive an email communicating this, you should assume you will need to pay your admission on the day of the event.
3. What payment types are accepted for admission? As far as we know, The Patch accepts both card & cash.
4. Where should I go when I arrive? We will all meet by the main Silo/Cafe and the SWAP leadership will be wearing black t-shirts with the SWAP logo on the front.
5. Do I have to be a part of SWAP to attend? No! Everyone is welcome, whether you are a CWU student or from the local community, and while you may not be a member of SWAP at the start of the day maybe you will be by the end of the day :)